Like a bad penny, I've shown up again (Rundquist and Patterson)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Marhala Bartender from dix2-04.essex1.com on July 09, 2001 at 18:04:46:

Hey guys,

I tried to go through all the posts for the last week seeing what more has been said in regards to the Lambskin vs. Cowhide discussion. I think I caught it all, and Rundquist, I will be emailing you so that I can get your comparison pics.

I appreciate both of your acknowledgements of the recent loss to our family- the funeral was rough, even moreso since I served as a pallbearer. Indy turns out to be a welcome distraction from it all.

Back to the jacket:

I've heard that you can wear the lambskin and be comfortable in it at a fairly high temperature, but not really stay warm in it roughly below 40 degree Fahrenheit- is this true? And does the cowhide handle the cold weather better. Since I want to get the most use out of this, I need a coat that will keep me warm in our harsh Midwest winters. I think I have pretty much decided on following the majority of the decision and going with a cowhide for greater durability and a heavier coat.

Thanks for all your help, I appreciate it!

The Barkeep.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]