Wow, Indy Magnoli, I tip my fedora to you!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Marhala Bartender from dix4-12.essex1.com on July 31, 2001 at 18:14:52:

In Reply to: Indy's Passport prop replica... posted by Indy Magnoli on July 31, 2001 at 12:12:48:

I have to admit that I didn't really care for all the talk on the forum concerning replicating the Grail Diary or any other items in the movies. To be more honest, I ignored all those posts and thought it was a waste of time. Out of curiosity, I checked out your post and then went over to your website, and I must confess that I am pleasantly surprised and amazed at your work.

I am just in awe of all the work and research you did to replicate this items. And now you have me convinced that I need to purchase an unused grail diary too- ever since I saw how great it looked on your website. I'm afraid I will end up spending too much if I start cause I just love the inserts you made to go along with the diary, and it would be too perfect to have the grail knight painting in my office. I appreciate the inserts concerning Turkey since I resided there for awhile. So, what I'm trying to say is either thank you....or curse you for introducing me to such a job well done on your part and now making me want to purchase these items!

If I could in person, I would buy you a couple rounds!
The Barkeep.

PS- Did you really travel to all the sites you are pictured in on your website. Looks like you could have done Stonehenge on the same trip of what appears to be in London. And I take it you are in Venice in the pic with the young lady in the gondola. Is that the Coliseum in the other pic?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]