Re: Wested Last Crusade Jacket

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by INDIANA GJR from spider-tl082.proxy.aol.com on November 22, 1998 at 10:00:07:

In Reply to: Re: Wested Last Crusade Jacket posted by belloq on November 21, 1998 at 17:32:52:

: : : : I would just like to let anyone know who is thinking of buying a Last Crusade Jacket to do it. I just got mine this morning and it is the best jacket I have ever worn or seen. I got mine in cowhide for the extra warmth and weight, and the leather is of the best quality. Its very soft; but probably not as soft as lambskin, but it is also tough. It seems pretty warm too, which is a good thing because its starting to get cold here in Minneapolis (The Packers will be crushed tomorrow!!! Go Vikings!) Anyway, BUY A WESTED!

: :
: : : : I think many of the forum-goers would like to see the jacket in cowhide as most Westeds are ordered in lambskin. If you have a digital camera or a scanner, it would be appreciated if you would send an image to be posted on IndyDiggs and/or J.Maley's Equipment page (or any others.) Also, did you order a weathered or pristine version? belloq

: : I ordered the non-weathered version. I would be happy to take some pictures. Where should I email them to?

:
: : You may access IndyDiggs through IndyWorld, which can be accessed at the main page of Indyfan.com. Other interested parties will probably contact you through this forum. Thanks. belloq

If you could be so kind as to e-mail me the pictures cause im in the process of buying a Last crusade version in Lamb skin. Not sure what leather to order. I also wanted to know from your veiw about he jackets looks! Thank you,
G.J.R.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]