Indy's Deleted Scenes.....

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Clay from 1Cust109.tnt2.gulfport.ms.da.uu.net on August 06, 2001 at 15:36:00:

I saw a site the other day about the deleted scenes to the movies. They look real to me. I'll have to dig up the site url and post it.

I think some of the cuts made no sense at all.

In Raiders, The man who translated the headpiece also warns them about the ark. Telling them not to touch it, and not to look at it if it is opened or they would die. That explains what I always considered somewhat of a plot hole. Maybe Indy already new that from his studies, but it would be cool to have that extra minute of footage in the movie.

In Temple of Doom there is a scene after Shorty is made a slave. Something happens and one of guards gets burned. He then turns back to normal, and the other guards quickly grab him and drag him away. This again to me would have helped fill the gap as to how Shorty knew to burn Indy to release the "Black Sleep".

They're more but these two really stuck out to me. Hopefully if they ever stick it on DVD they could have an extended version like in the T2 Ulitmate Edition.

You guys probably already knew about this, but I thought it was interesting.

Clay

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]