Agreed...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Patterson from adsl-63-201-103-106.dsl.lsan03.pacbell.net on August 20, 2001 at 15:46:21:

In Reply to: Throw some cold water on this boy! (grins) posted by Michaelson on August 20, 2001 at 14:48:51:

I, too, have no qualms over reccommending Lee's products to anybody. I just cannot get over his Raiders holster! His fedora is, by all reports, filling a niche somewhere between the Miller and the PB. I just remember when all we had to choose from was Stetson, Gary White, and Herbert Johnson! Lee's hat is a very welcome entrant. I too have heard this hat consistantly described as being very, VERY comfortable. I would buy one in a New York minute IF it had a 6 inch crown. That's where I come up dry, and why I cannot see myself going anywhere but Joe Peters. What Michaelson says about customer service is dead-on. Personally, I've not seen a PB that looked wrong in any way, UNLESS the owner first copped that they screwed up the order themselves in some way. Personally, I think mine is perfect, though I may be ordering a second with a slightly wider ribbon - probably change the ribbon color to black as well. Check out the pic of my PB, and tell me if I'm wrong...

Cheers!

Patterson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: