Re: Fedora hat ribbon search:

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Dan from proxy3.integrityonline7.com (207.137.53.7) on Monday, September 10, 2001 at 9:06pm :

In Reply to: Fedora hat ribbon search: posted by Will Grimes from spider-wb022.proxy.aol.com (205.188.192.157) on Monday, September 10, 2001 at 11:43am :

that's funny that you should say that. I am ordering a PB, and this is what I requested of Joe, if I give him my Judith M. Design patersham ribbon can he put it on my fedora? HE replied YES I DO IT ALL THE TIME. Here is the link to judith's site.

https://www.judithm.com/s-mart.cgi?command=listitems&pos=682&type=group&group=Belting

It will take you directly to the page to buy the Indy Jones brown patersham, and Judith has actually named it the indy Jones brown petersham, just make sure to buy it by the yard. I believe it is $1.65 a yard. ENJOY!
according to Dakota Ellison, it is a dead on color for LC. With Grosgrain you can't dye it sucessfullly, where with Petersham, because of the quality, you can dye it very easily, I will ask Dakota what dye he uses, but he says it is a dead ringer for ROTLA. Here is the link. ENJOY!!!!!!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com