I have never felt like this before...

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Jun from ? (198.81.17.151) on Wednesday, September 12, 2001 at 0:47am :

Hello All!

I still do not want to believe what I saw all day on the TV. I am one big ball of emotion. Sadness, anger, frustration, and denial. Every time I see that footage of the second plane hitting tower 2, I pray to God that its a movie. Actually now there is footage of the first crash into tower 1. I choked up couple times today just thinking about the victims and their families. I am almost choking up now. This world can be very cruel. I pray for the victims, firemen, and policemen who have died because of this horrible act. A local radio station played Leaving On A Jet Plane. New cover by a female singer and I do not know who she is but I cried when I heard it. That line, I don't know when I'll be back again, will always bring a tear to my eye from now on. May God comfort all who have lost friends and family this day. They are all in a better place now. Thanks for all the support from those who live in other countries. May God bless everyone!

Phil Collins fan or not, the perfect song for the time is WE WAIT AND WE WONDER from the BOTH SIDES album. Perfect song... Everyone try to have a good one!

Best Regards,
Jun

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com