Well...

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Patterson from adsl-63-201-103-106.dsl.lsan03.pacbell.net (63.201.103.106) on Monday, September 17, 2001 at 2:26pm :

In Reply to: Re: Bad Apples posted by Michaelson from eeespace106.utsi.edu (150.182.24.106) on Monday, September 17, 2001 at 1:28pm :

I cannot say much more, other than I agree with MK and Michaelson. Big surprise, right?

I'll admit I was quick to jump into the gutter with the worst of the worst out here. I certainly have been guilty of retaliating, but I would challenge anybody to say I was not provoked. This is not intended to be an excuse - just the way it is...

I too check in every day or so, and have not seen the need to post other than now - and below in a post about the events of last week.

Without another sequel of some other new topic of some substance there is really nothing else to discuss. I'm not sure anybody could expect things to be different. Gear seems to dominate because things are actually happening there - Club Obi Wan is pretty busy. Seems the closure of this forum sparked the critical mass to get Indygear's forum going.

I continue to look in. I'll post if there is some reason. To carry on MK's analogy of a neighborhood going bad? Well, punks slinging insults or looking for fights is boring. Punks pretending they're not punks is kinda amusing, though...

IMHO

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com