Re: Does anyone know the business hours of Wested along with the Days of the Week?nm

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Texas girl from sdn-ar-003txfworP202.dialsprint.net (158.252.142.114) on Monday, September 24, 2001 at 8:15am :

In Reply to: Re: Does anyone know the business hours of Wested along with the Days of the Week?nm posted by Indydawg from pool-63.52.2.121.mhub.grid.net (63.52.2.121) on Monday, September 24, 2001 at 7:16am :

: But, I don't see any reason why, if you notify your postal carrier
person that you are expecting a package from England, that they wouldn't leave it with your apt. complex office....hmmmm, strange.
WELL, I GUESS MY THOUGHT PERTAINS TO THE CUSTOMS CHARGE. I'D FIGURE THEY WOULDN'T LEAVE IT THERE IF THEY CAN'T COLLECT THE FEE. BUT I'M NOT REALLY SURE HOW ALL THIS WORKS. I'VE NEVER PAID CUSTOMS FEES FROM MAIL I'VE RECEIVED.

: Peter should be back in the shop today, so give them a call, or you should be able to get an email back from him, too, if it has shipped!
I MAY WAIT A FEW DAYS B/C I'M SURE HE'S VERY BUSY TRYING TO CATCH UP, BUT I'M SURE THE LADY THAT ANSWERS THE PHONE COULD LOOK THAT UP FOR ME.

LATER DAWG,
ITG

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com