An answer...

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by graml from user-2iveu22.dialup.mindspring.com (165.247.120.66) on Sunday, September 30, 2001 at 11:41am :

In Reply to: A question... posted by MK from dialup-63.212.128.152.Dial1.LosAngeles1.Level3.net (63.212.128.152) on Sunday, September 30, 2001 at 11:21am :

Don't think that any one member of the NIM forum speaks for the whole board, by the way. NIM isn't the anti-Indyfan. It was designed as a place where Indyfans could meet and discuss things other than Indiana Jones. NIM and Indyfan co-existed (and for the most part continue to do so) in peace for a long time before we were branded as "garbage" by other Indyfans.
And I think the reason a lot of NIMers still come to Indyfan is because they still enjoy the Indiana Jones franchise. I'd hardly say that our two different ways of life are incompatible.
As this whole thread seems to be veering towards the off-topic, I suggest any further discussion take place at the NIM Rebellion board. You know where to find us! *Please insert your own snide remark here*
-graml
PS "Depraved, sadistic and vulgar"? I wouldn't call us depraved... (wink wink)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com