Re: THERE'S A DM 12 FOOTER ON EBAY: But in Now=$450...

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Sergei from proxy3.fm.intel.com (132.233.247.6) on Monday, October 01, 2001 at 11:15pm :

In Reply to: From my padded cell in the asylum… posted by Patterson from adsl-63-201-103-106.dsl.lsan03.pacbell.net (63.201.103.106) on Monday, October 01, 2001 at 6:11pm :

: ..........that probably got your attention. No more gear purchases? I don't believe it. For me it was supposed to be only the jacket. Then came the Alden's. That impressed me. Then the fedora. Yes, more... Pants, shirts, bags, bags straps, and then came the whips. I absolutely put foot down that there would not be any weapons. But whips were the exception. Now I have 3. Next weekend I am going to a gunshow (for the 2nd time), to check out Webley's and S&W Hand Ejector Model 2's. Why? Because all of it is cool and all diversionary. Besides, with all children out of the house, the fear of guns in the house are gone. Yes, rationalizing.

Patterson, it's not going to take very much to get you excited into gear again. There will always be another new jacket with new leather offerings. Well the Fedora is covered, and the shoes are a no-brainer. But there is always Indy IV. All I can say that was a bad batch of Guiness you and MK were drinking.

As far as being a jerk and the written language. Both are always imperfect to a majority of the crowd here and the rest of the world. We all can be jerks at times, some more than others. Hey, we are guys (my wife says that, and I DO BELIEVE HER TOO.)

But in balance, I think most of us look forward to your opinions and I especially, all the others. We all could be better, without driving outside the ditches. It's life. We have to know when to punch that enter key or know when to hold back. Most important of all, a thick skin is certainly important around here.

Take care, you will be back.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com