Well, I don't quite understand....

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Shawnkara from spider-wl044.proxy.aol.com (205.188.199.39) on Monday, October 01, 2001 at 11:26pm :

In Reply to: From my padded cell in the asylum… posted by Patterson from adsl-63-201-103-106.dsl.lsan03.pacbell.net (63.201.103.106) on Monday, October 01, 2001 at 6:11pm :

How does my post not fit your perception of me? I'm not challenging what you said, I really I don't uderstand it. Everything you said is EXACTLY the point I was making, I just decided at some point to use the squirrel movie as a catalyst. You said it yourself, "NIM", non-"NIM", what's the difference. The bulk of your conversation with MK had nothing to do with Indy at all. I KNOW this forum is for discussing Indy but I always saw it as a place to connect with people I shared an initial interest with, not just rehash three movies made twenty years ago (your words). That was my point. There really isn't much to say on Indy anymore. So why not expand on the little group we've made of ourselves? There are plenty of other reasons to stay in touch over the forum. I know MK does make-up and FX for films. MAN, I'd love to know more about that!! It's one of my greatest passions. Anyway, I've already said all this. I just hope you'll explain the perception thing.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com