Hmmmm...

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Patterson from adsl-63-201-103-106.dsl.lsan03.pacbell.net (63.201.103.106) on Tuesday, October 02, 2001 at 12:07pm :

In Reply to: Well... posted by Indiana Jun from spider-ntc-tc061.proxy.aol.com (198.81.17.46) on Monday, October 01, 2001 at 7:04pm :

Thanks for the kind words, Jun. Actually, the post was just a bit of reflection I thought others might benefit from.

I can be very stubborn and have very strong opinions. I know that about myself, and certainly don't feel bad about it. It is a strength in many situations, but I've grown to know when it can be a liability. I am much more adept at managing it in dealings that are face to face – I avoid email exchanges if at all possible. As a strength, it has gotten me quite far in business. That really is the key - know yourself and play to your strengths while working to minimize your weaknesses. But I digress...

My point in the post was to question the stands I've taken, given the fact that I think I know, at least to a small degree, both Shawnkara and MK. Beliefs are great, but regular scrutiny of them in light of better information is even better. This is critical when dabbling in the whole gear aspect of this hobby.

Bottom line? Thanks for the sentiments - really. But I don't think I'm a bad person either. Just human – despite rumors to the contrary! (grin)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com