I know how you all feel, I am in a similar situation...

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by INDY 500 from Brantford-ppp3520447.sympatico.ca (206.172.134.16) on Saturday, October 06, 2001 at 10:05pm :

In Reply to: Did anyone here order indy shirt from Indiana Dan (Prince of LC) and receive it? posted by Azuma from A020-0330.SNFC.splitrock.net (63.253.7.76) on Saturday, October 06, 2001 at 2:57pm :

Around last Christmas, I won in a Dutch Auction on Ebay for one of approx 40 Toys McCoy Indy "Store Display" model figures from a seller's "contact" in Singapore, according to the description they had been store display models that had been gathered up sell.

They were all supposedly loose mint, however a few had some accessories missing which were to be recast in the Toys McCoy Molds, and that they would be ready in the new year (early January).

The price was good $250, compared to $800+ (at the time).

To make a long and very frustrating story short, None of the approx. 40 auction winners have received their figures or have gotten refunds.
Currently one of the "victims" of this scam has organized legal action against the seller.

On a brighter note, I have since bought a Toys McCoy Indy and have it on display in my bookcase (what a figure!!).

Hope it all works out for you guys!

INDY 500

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com