Re: K-19: The Widowmaker

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by James from host-216-78-23-180.cae.bellsouth.net (216.78.23.180) on Thursday, March 07, 2002 at 10:24pm :

In Reply to: K-19: The Widowmaker posted by Indiana Eastwood from ? (65.164.239.2) on Thursday, March 07, 2002 at 8:49pm :

I had the same 'Quicktime 5' problem when the new Star Wars trailer hit the net weeks ago. You should definitely take the time to download the new version.

Anyway, I just saw the trailer this morning, and it looks pretty good. It starts off with shots of Ford getting decked out in his uniform, then being told about the mission. I wasn't too sure about his accent and funny hat at first (his speech about the best submarine in the `vorld was a little too "wild and crazy guy"-ish), but by the end of the trailer, I was sold. He's definitely back in the kind of 'take charge' role that audiences prefer him in, especially the scenes in the sub.

I think it could be his biggest hit since Air Force One, as it plays to pretty much the same demographic.

Oh, and best scene in the trailer? When Harry tells Liam who's in charge on the sub.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com