Re: Actually......

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Fall Guy from pool0496.cvx21-bradley.dialup.earthlink.net (209.179.193.241) on Wednesday, March 13, 2002 at 0:15am :

In Reply to: Re: Actually...... posted by MK from 1Cust104.tnt1.sherman-oaks.ca.da.uu.net (67.227.16.104) on Tuesday, March 12, 2002 at 11:45pm :

: ...I didn't think what I said was a profession of faith. If you reread my post it's just stating a few points of logic (I hope).

: BTW: If a religion is man made, I agree it is a total waste of time. Where we do differ in opinion is that I believe that God is real. Now to bring this discussion back to Indy (which is what's supposed to be discussed here), I have hard time understanding the motivation of the character not believing in God after experiencing that miricle.

Show me a religion that is not man-made. As for going back to talking about the movies, I'm not holding you back. So you have a problem with Indy not being a believer after a supernatural experience? What makes you think that Indiana Jones, an "expert in the occult", would not believe in all sorts of Gods, magic, demons and whatnot? And after the events in India in '35, wouldn't it be possible that Indy is open to all kinds of possibilities?
FG
:
:

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL: