Easy there, Mr. Smith--don't give the bad guys any new bright ideas.

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Operator Jake from 206-13-102-132.ded.pacbell.net (206.13.102.132) on Friday, May 03, 2002 at 9:49pm :

In Reply to: We'll all being flyin' buck nekkid' before you know it! posted by Michigan Smith from spider-wk061.proxy.aol.com (205.188.198.176) on Friday, May 03, 2002 at 7:32pm :

My better discretion keeps me from elaborating on any comments about the thought of flying in the buff and some of us perhaps still being considered in possession of a weapon to be reckoned with (couldn't resist that much, though--take it as you will, that's all the further I'm going on that tangent).
And to Brett, I already did (see above reply on the musings of being a kid again), and I feel kinda bad about letting that one slip.
"Using your shoeheels?" Come on, are you guys still on me for reading Cosmo? Well, I'd only ever use my shoeheels if I was flying to a Rocky Horror convention, and only then in the defense of my fellow passengers. And only if they were color coordinated.
When flying the friendly skies, in all states of dress and undress, let's be careful up there.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com