I can't account for Smith, but I was just joking around...

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Brett Maverick Lambert from aig65386y28se.ab.hsia.telus.net (142.179.250.212) on Saturday, May 04, 2002 at 0:42am :

In Reply to: Easy there, Mr. Smith--don't give the bad guys any new bright ideas. posted by Operator Jake from 206-13-102-132.ded.pacbell.net (206.13.102.132) on Friday, May 03, 2002 at 9:49pm :

Oh and keep on reading that Cosmo, it's bound to make your girlfriend(s) happy, Jake. ;)

: My better discretion keeps me from elaborating on any comments about the thought of flying in the buff and some of us perhaps still being considered in possession of a weapon to be reckoned with (couldn't resist that much, though--take it as you will, that's all the further I'm going on that tangent).
: And to Brett, I already did (see above reply on the musings of being a kid again), and I feel kinda bad about letting that one slip.
: "Using your shoeheels?" Come on, are you guys still on me for reading Cosmo? Well, I'd only ever use my shoeheels if I was flying to a Rocky Horror convention, and only then in the defense of my fellow passengers. And only if they were color coordinated.
: When flying the friendly skies, in all states of dress and undress, let's be careful up there.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com