Re: Good place to ask is IndyGear

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Reggie from spider-ntc-tc011.proxy.aol.com (198.81.17.21) on Wednesday, May 08, 2002 at 6:29pm :

In Reply to: Good place to ask is IndyGear posted by Michaelson from eeespace212.utsi.edu (150.182.24.212) on Wednesday, May 08, 2002 at 12:01pm :

Swing on over to Indygear.com. This is done almost on a daily basis, and your answers can be found there at the forum. If you're not registered, just go to http://www.indygear.com, click on the 'community' section and find 'Club Obi Wan'. Follow the instructions for registration, then enter the forum. All will be 'revealed' there. (grins) Regards. Michaelson

Is it free to register? I read something about monthly payments in the disclaimer.

: : I own an indiana miller open crown fedora. After searching for a year to find a place close by to get my battered fedora blocked, I finally found it. The only thing stoping me is money (im 17, im on a budget) and the curiosity as to weather I actualy need my hat blocked. I have worn it daily for a year and a half and its not as nicely shaped as when I first shaped it. I was wondering what exactly is the hat blocking process. What do they do? If they can re-shape it in to an open crown again, I could re-shape it myself. After wearing it a year-and-a-half, the fedora isn't as tall as it was, and the once parallel sides now slope inwards. It originaly looked like the LC fedora when I first shaped it, but now it looks like a TOD fedora. It could also be a tad bit stiffer, as it has softend up a bit.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com