BUBBA HO TEP BABY!!!! ATTN : 007, et al....

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jimmie from evrtwa1-ar8-4-65-024-145.evrtwa1.dsl-verizon.net (4.65.24.145) on Thursday, October 31, 2002 at 2:08am :

Playing Saturday night at the Hollywood Theater in Portland Oregon, and Bruce himself will be there. My buddy was trying to set up an interview, but it turns out he's all booked for the day. D'oh!!

I met him once in Ashland, Oregon (That name is not a joke!), and got to speak to him for a few short minutes. The guy is just about the coolest celeb I have ever met.....he let me take a couple of goofy pics of him, hehe....

From what I understand, he's traveling all over with the film, so hold tight...it may be near you soon, if you're not within a hundred miles of here.

I wrote to the webmaster of the official site, since I am officially (hehe) a writer for a genre site, requesting a screener of the film for review....he said, and I quote, "ask me again in two weeks."...that was four days ago.

Gahh!!!! I can't wait for this.....I have been trying to track down a copy or a showing since I first heard of it's showing at cannes....then it seemed I always missed em by a couple of days or so......

Now, if only I could get SOMEONE (*cough*HINT*cough*) to pony up a copy of the four hour doco on the making of Peter Jackson's THE FRIGHTENERS, I'd be one happy Indyfan!!

I urge everyone to get to BUBBA HO TEP if it's playing ANYWHERE near you, as they need the support to draw interest from any potential distributors....

Later fellas,

Jimmie

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com