Let me make my opinion clear...

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Rushmore from dhcp-63-49.tulane.edu (129.81.63.49) on Thursday, November 14, 2002 at 4:03pm :

In Reply to: Allow me to make my opinion clear posted by Michigan Smith from cache-mtc-ak02.proxy.aol.com (64.12.96.199) on Thursday, November 14, 2002 at 3:53pm :

: Haley Berry is good actress. Everyone makes mistakes, as I said about Mr. Crowe down there. Would you have said the same thing about Wynola Ryder or Charlie Sheen. What about Tim Allen? So, it really made no sense when you said two or five words about the hit and run and drunk driving. You could say the same thing about all types of people, including the drunk driving current president of the United States. The people I just listed are role models (which as a celebrity you are whether you want it or not). Last years Oscars were not "'fixed' to be politically correct." It was just that the best people won. Oh, by the way, I said you made a racist remark. That does not mean you or anyone else here is a racist. I am just sick and tired of people making everything seem like it is an issue of race. It is not. "Peoples is peoples."

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com