Re: YELLING

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by red four from oak-ts2-h1-50-61.ispmodems.net on January 29, 1999 at 12:08:01:

In Reply to: YELLING posted by Groo on January 29, 1999 at 06:29:57:

: Okay John-boy-roy-asauras, What exactly is your source that tells you the Midwest #850 are THE gloves. If you are so obsessed with authenticity then I suggest you state why you think these are THE gloves worn by HF in Raiders, otherwise WHY IN THE HELL would I want to spend the extra $10-spot plus shipping and handling on a pair of gloves that:

: 1. I have never tried on and may not fit.
: 2. May not even be the authentic brand.
: 3. The Wells Lamont are readily available in several places in BUCKSKIN and cowhide.

: So, if we have no OFFICIAL word on the authenticity of the Midwest gloves - you tell me, what makes more sense there Long John?

: YES, WRITING IN ALL CAPS DOES MEAN I AM YELLING YOU GOON Regards,
: Groo

Do you have some kind of problem?

The only reason I asked about Midwest gloves was because I have seen them talked about quite a lot on the forum. There is even someone who posted on this page that he owns a pair, is happy with them, and thinks that they are the real thing. No, this isn't official info, but so what? There are also other posts in the archives from people that own these gloves and like them.

I never said that I have official word from anyone that these are the gloves. All I did was ask my fellow fans if they wanted a good price on an item that has been hard to find.The people that responded to my question seemed interested. Is it important to you that they not buy them? I don't think that they are that much more expensive, and like I said, I asked a question and got replies. I didn't force anyone to want them, get it?

Once again I personally do not know if these are the correct gloves from the movies, but was just asking if anyone wanted these other gloves.

Always kicked in the teeth for trying to be nice,
John

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: