Definitely a bogus website!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mikal C Johnson (KtCym SOCAE) from spider-wc062.proxy.aol.com on September 09, 1999 at 06:49:15:

In Reply to: My God...we've been sucked in to a web of evil!!! posted by Sean Dodge on September 08, 1999 at 23:51:58:

If you'll note, the "Adventure" font was used for the real-estate ad on the side... and look at that speaker schedule! There's no way that all of these people would be speaking at the same church so close together!
Dr. Laura?! The Orthodox Jew? Speaking at a Christian church that thinks toys are demons?
Guys, I am a right-wing, fundamentalist, Christian. This webpage offends everything my religion is about! I've seen and enjoyed all of the Star Wars movies. I disagree with Lucas' religious beliefs (which he has stated in the past are what the Force is about (it's Hindu)), but I can still enjoy the movies without thinking he's out to get me and my family!
This page is definitely a joke... perhaps even an advertisement for the products mentioned.
C'mon... I've seen the candy thing in the store... and yes, my brother in law and I joked about how it seems to be a French-kiss toy... but really!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]