Re: Infernal Machine in WHSmith

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Moribundman from farm1-cache2.gw.uiuc.edu on October 26, 1999 at 08:32:22:

In Reply to: Infernal Machine in WHSmith posted by Indiana Topher on October 26, 1999 at 07:49:42:

Yes, yes, yes. I think we were all fully aware the game was coming out (on the PC at least!!) thanks to all the ads and previews and so on and so on and so on. And if I weren't stuck in the bloody USA I'd be able to "Raid" Smiths on staff discount and buy "TIM" there (Harrogate, North Yorks in my case btw). Still, I have an advance order with buy.com... And I'll be getting those $8 copies of the Indy vids posted to me today... Ooooh, only the postage time to wait for me now... THANKYOU 800.com!!!

: Yeah, Brian, who lives in the UK (where in the UK do you live, because i live in Guildford Surrey), and i recieved my WHSmith Christmas Catalogue last week, and I saw the advert for Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine in the Entertainment section.

: It looks like I will definately be getting it for Christmas, along with the new Widescreen-THX Box set.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]