Posted by Rob Roy from ws-209-78-118-173.lyonlyon.com on July 08, 1998 at 10:12:11:
In Reply to: Re: how about a computerized harry posted by matt walker on July 07, 1998 at 21:55:25:
You see? No one offers an honest suggestion as to a replacement (except Stephen). OK folks, let's set the scenario. You're Steven Spielberg. You want to make another Indiana Jones film, but poor ol' Harry fell into an active volcano during the making of "Six More Days...". Fans across the world are screaming for a new adventure. You're getting angry e-mails from people at indyfan.com to create a new movie. WHO DO YOU CAST AS INDIANA JONES?? An unknown? An established actor? A computer generated image? So far, here are the nominees (in order):
1. No one! Indy died with Harry.
2. Sean Patrick Flannery (Yeah, when he grows up!)
3. Bruce Campbell (Perfect! I just found out he has his own website and even answers your e-mail. www.bruce-campbell.com)
4. George Clooney (He would HAVE to have surgery to get rid of that bobble-head thing he does first).
5. A computer generated version of Harrison Ford.
Post a Followup: