NIMs are back, baby!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by bud-arc from 216-119-34-254.o1.jps.net on June 01, 2000 at 15:22:33:

Yes - you've read that right! The all important, "non-important" messages are coming back with a vengeance!
I've taken it upon myself to relieve Micah of all these "off-topic" posts, by making my own forum! So now his throbbing forehead vein can finally get some rest from having to delete those 'nim's from me and graml like a trigger-happy pscyho! :) Anyway, at the NIM forum, you can talk about ANYthing and EVERYthing, without fear of getting it deleted! Finally, a place where you can run free and post whatever in the world you like! It's also nice for us Indyfans to talk in another setting about other similar interests, besides Indy, because we all obviously like other things, too. What do you guys think? Help me out by checking it out...and, heck, bookmark it while you're at it! It'll be fun...or something.

P.S. If that wasn't enough convincing for you - I've got graml! That's right; posts from the crazy-man himself. Some will be offended, and some will be amused, but all will bow down to him! Bwa ha ha ha ha! :)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]