Peter bros hat, New Jacket etc

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by California Smith from 209.37.101.211 on September 11, 2000 at 18:27:48:

I just orderer the Peter Bros hat. I have a real good feeling about it. My hat size is 7&3/4 and I told Joe jr. I wanted the 5.5" crown. He told me that since my head was larger, if I used the same dimensions as Harrison Ford, it would look strange. So mine will be a little over 6" tall. He is adjusting the brim width as well. He really knew what he was talking about, and I am very confident that this will be a dead ringer for the Raiders hat.

As far as the Flight Suits jacket goes, I am going to wait. I just took my Wested to the tailor to have the sides tapered in and the sleeves adjusted. It has always been too baggy in the waist, as I have a 44" chest and a 35" waist. Once that is done, it should hang on my the same as Ford. But even before that, I loved my Wested. The leather feels and looks great, and it drapes wonderfully. It is a bit too dark, compared to the Raiders films, but I can't see paying nearly twice as much just yet. I am going to wait for some feedback from other buyers before I take that plunge.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]