Re: Last Crusade game help

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Phil Colvin from userb163.uk.uudial.com on August 25, 1998 at 10:53:34:

In Reply to: Re: Last Crusade game help posted by Sakis on August 25, 1998 at 08:53:09:

: I don't know, maybe I'm stupid, maybe it's because I don't have a clue about music. I still can't pass the damn door.
: Anything else?

Imagine that there are actually six lines on that stave (the bottom line is actually under the stave. If a note is on that line, it's sitting below the stave.)

The line below the stave is line 1. Then you number the lines upwards from 2-6.

Now look at the musical note which is furthest left. Which line is it on? Remember, when you're coutning up the lines, number 1 is always this 'other' line below the stave. (So if any note appears below the stave of five lines, it's on "line 1")

Then look which line the next one is on etc. etc. You'll have a sequence which may look something like 1,4,6,4,3,2.

Now you number the skulls 1-6 and tey out the combination you got. If it doesn't wrok, number the skulls the other way around (so what was 6 is now 1, what was 5 is now 2 etc. etc.) and try again.

If you've done all this, the door should open.

Phil.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]