Tough call

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from leospace047.utsi.edu on December 06, 2000 at 17:26:35:

In Reply to: What would Indy want for Christmas? long post, read at leisure : ) just for fun, mind you : ) posted by Indy Pete on December 06, 2000 at 04:51:39:

: hi folks,
: first of all, i'd like to thank everyone who showed up for the Wested review on ClevelandHits.com! Especially DeWayne who stayed in the chat for a LONG time! AND you even returned! Thanks a lot to those of you who did not enter the chat room as well. It helps a lot to have people online. E-Friends are good friends...hehehehehe

: anyway, the REAL reason i'm puttin this post up is because i thought of something kind of fun the other day...

: What would Indiana Jones have wanted for Christmas?

: i ask because i think it's obvious he was at the very least raised christian, but if you wanna say what he'd have asked for during Chanukah, that's fine too : )

: it's kind of a hard question...if you really wanted to delve into the time period, what'd they have, what'd people USE back then? i don't know...just wanted to see what kind of responses i'd get from it...

: later
: indy pete
: midnight till six am EST
: ClevelandHits.com

Working around professors day in and day out, I guess it would entirely depend on what time period you're talking about in dealing with the Indy character. Most of the professors I know would always opt for new/old books for research use in their field. I also don't know of one who would turn down a good bottle of wine if offered as a Christmas gift, to go with the book research, of course. (grins) Most all other items that immediately pop to mind (jacket, hat, etc.) are really just items of daily use, such as a tool, that would not be held in that bright a light for the professor, whether it was Indy or not. Something to broaden their research horizons, now THAT'S another story....Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]