Is Peter gonna take his jacket and go home now?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Dog from 64.14.248.62 on January 17, 2001 at 18:40:28:

In Reply to: INDY 4 - Wested and Lying Hound posted by Peter Botwright on January 17, 2001 at 16:15:48:

All I can say is that I'm not lying. And a few other things . . .
A) I don't work for Flight Suits. Just a fan of their work.
B) I may possibly be a card carryin' member of the KKK but that doesn't have any significance here.
C) I apologize for point B. Racism is not funny in any way shape or form and I am sorry. MLK Jr. Day is one of the few holidays I think we should have off. Most do but not all.
D) I am a huge fan of the US of A and think it is the greatest country in America. haha That 'America thing' is a joke by the way.
E) I apologize for point D. America bashing is not something to joke about and many men have died to make this the great country it is today. I think Veterans Day is one of the few holidays we should have off.
I just want what I paid for. Is that wrong? I'm pissed off that I haven't gotten it and wanted to express it to my fellow Indy fans. Is that wrong? I like to wear my Grandma's panties. Is that wrong?
In all seriousness . . . I am beyond disatisfied with the customer service I have (not) received from Wested and if this is an isolated incident, fine. But since it is happening to me, I'm PISSED and will continue to express my anger until I get . . . back my five thousand dollars. I'm your god damned partner!!! (my Marion impression) Sorry, until I get what I paid for.
Jeers!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]