Indy Dan's shirt (review & info)

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Rundquist from adsl-63-201-187-189.dsl.lsan03.pacbell.net (63.201.187.189) on Monday, October 15, 2001 at 1:50pm :

Well I got one of the first shirts from Dan last week. I picked it up from him personally. First and foremost I would like to say that it's a very nice piece of Indy Gear. If Dan's tailor gets your proper measurements, it will fit perfectly. I recommend getting them taken by a tailor (don't take them yourself). Mine fits perfect. What I will say is that Dan is still working on getting the details of each shirt perfect. The modifications that he is working on shouldn't take longer than a couple weeks. My prototype shirt is already closer to what I see on screen than my Noel Howard (not that his shirt isn't nice). I just think that Dan is really trying to go that extra mile on these. There was a comment that the pics that are available of the Crusade and Raiders shirts looked like the same color. That would be because they are the same color. Sergie had asked for a sand colored Crusade shirt. He also asked for an extra two inches in the shoulders that was inadvertently applied to the Raiders shirt that is also in the posted pics. Details like that and other things such as button placement and color, pleat placement, and stitching are all being ironed out. Hopefully those that are waiting will receive their shirts soon. I feel confident in saying that it will be worth the wait. Cheers

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com