buying a console

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Donovan from gate.timeinc.com (64.236.245.243) on Thursday, May 09, 2002 at 2:41pm :

In Reply to: What to buy... XBox or PS2... posted by Micah [indyfan.com] on Thursday, May 09, 2002 at 1:25pm :

I'm a PS2 owner but have been interested in getting myself an Xbox (because the Buffy the Vampire Slayer game (also done by The Collective) looks great and the Star Wars RPG sof the Old Republic looks promising) and recently a friend of mine who is *very* into gaming told me that the Xbox is expected to drop in price later this year, probably to 200 or 250.

: I know a lot of the Indyfans who post on the forum are into Indygear, but I was wondering how many of you play video games?

: : And have you checked out the site for the new Indy game? What do you think?

: Unfortunately, it's not coming to the Mac and I don't own a "modern" console. This might be the game that pushes me over... I think it's great that we are finally getting an Indy game for a console machine that's in its prime. Infernal Machine came out for N64 during the decline of the N64 after it had been on the PC for quite some time.

: I wonder about the gameplay... My favorite Indy game is still Fate of Atlantis. I would like to see them reclaim some of that magic. I hope it's more than Infernal Machine with better graphics... although it wouldn't be terrible if it was.

: --Micah

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com