The ONLY REAL adventure

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by WndJameR from spider-mtc-th051.proxy.aol.com on January 04, 2001 at 12:41:02:

In Reply to: And worthless on REAL adventures! (nm) posted by MK on January 04, 2001 at 11:33:21:

The ONLY REAL adventure you're likely to experience is some serious time behind bars. WAKE UP, this isn't the '30's. This is now the 21st Century, and if you haven't noticed, guns are NOT exactly welcome in most places in society. What I offer here is a realistic looking, less expensive alternative that a person can use to round out their outfit, and be legal (with some common sense) in public. As far as adventures go, I started with my Indy outfit in '84, while I was in the service (20 year Army retiree), and MY Indy outfit saw time in Korea, Japan, Most of the Pacific Rim, and 47 of the 50 states. And I tell you right now, for REAL LIFE, you better go in with more than a bullwhip and a pistol... But then again, Indiana Jones is a Fantasy, NOT real life. So unless you can offer constructive criticism that can help people, just let us know when visiting days are, so we can see you in prison.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]