Mine Too!!!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Marhala Bartender from dix2-22.essex1.com on January 29, 2001 at 15:10:23:

In Reply to: Disney Toys (RE: Condition on arrival) posted by INDY 500 on January 29, 2001 at 13:01:54:

I just received my 10" Indy today, and like yours, it was damaged. Not only is the top front of the box pretty crushed, there are two large cuts right across the plastic! I was going to display this in the box, but it looks so crappy now I don't know. I am thinking about calling Disneyland and complaining or requesting a new one, but I don't know if I can stand listening to half an hours worth of Beauty and the Beast Musical while I wait on hold.

Likewise, my 4" Indy came in good condition with only minor creases in the packaging.

It is really upsetting to wait so long for this to arrive and then probably have to send it back.

By the way, I did open the statue figure since you can place him right back in the box, and I was wondering if anyone else has the same problem with him standing. He won't stand up no matter what for me.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]