Well said...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Patterson from spider-mtc-tb033.proxy.aol.com on May 23, 2001 at 15:41:35:

In Reply to: Question.... posted by Austin Powers on May 23, 2001 at 14:14:59:

And as the geek who accurately labeled this a fraud, I'll stand behind what I've said. The man knowingly sold what he's admitted was not accurate and has only revised his design based on feedback and detailed measurements he received from "the geeks". He actions are fraudulant because he states things that are not in fact true, and does this in a way that influences people to buy his jackets. They obviously believe him in his representations - just look at the descriptions people are using to "dump" their old inaccurate jackets on eBay. Seems to be a lot of them lately - I wonder why? Customers are relying on his false representations. Before you slam somebody, you ought to know what you're talking about.

Peter makes a fine jacket, and it is worth what you pay for it. But his other representations do not stand up under scrutiny.

I figure Micah will delete this - and likely block me from posting? Maybe that would be best. Well, sorry - but cronies like this guy really ought to put more thought into the fertilizer they spout.

Patterson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]