Hold on a second.

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MK from adsl-63-194-18-73.dsl.lsan03.pacbell.net (63.194.18.73) on Sunday, September 30, 2001 at 2:59pm :

In Reply to: NIM, garbage, gonads and dancing squirrels posted by Shawnkara from spider-mtc-tb031.proxy.aol.com (64.12.104.31) on Sunday, September 30, 2001 at 1:26pm :

Hang on a minute. Let's take a look here. Are we talking about GI Jones post or my question?

GI Jones posted a link and said it was funny. I didn't find it funny. The last time I checked, bathroom humor is vulgar. I am not losing sleep over the dumb post. I just said it's a NIM post. It had zero to do about Indy, which is true.

That is legit. Now if you are talking about my question, I am referring to the whole NIM crowd and their pasts posts. Most people here considered them "vulgar garbage" and that's using kinder words.

"...friendships that last." "I have news for you guys; we're ALL in that boat."

Is this a NIM? - MK's chin strap September 29, 2001, 3:59 pm 

That guy is pathetic. - The Black Death September 29, 2001, 9:44 pm 

Does he think that pic of him makes him look, "Cool"? - Shorty September 29, 2001, 7:02 pm 

You have a strange sense of funny. - MK$ September 29, 2001, 4:40 pm 

Is he using the Kent Allard Manual of Style? -
graml September 30, 2001, 8:37 am 

A little present for Micah! - Shorty September 29, 2001, 9:03 pm 

Fling it! - Mr. Chim Chim September 29, 2001, 9:48 pm

Friends? Does this sound like they are our friends? What ever boat their in, I'm not interested.

Briede posts: "If you think that is garbage...Wait until NIMgear.com is launched." What happens then? Even more unwanted posts?

If I sound a little perturbed with NIM, it's because I am. We endured months of faceless imposters slinging insults and terrorizing the forum. Personally I have no desire to go through that again. So when I read something that smells and tastes like NIM, I will say so. I love humor as much as the next guy, but these guys are not funny (imho).

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com