and...

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Fedora from ppp-14.col.cableone.net (24.116.26.14) on Sunday, October 07, 2001 at 0:32am :

In Reply to: Re: Actually no... posted by Anejo Joe from 132.raleigh-05-10rs16rt.nc.dial-access.att.net (12.77.117.132) on Saturday, October 06, 2001 at 11:09pm :

: I shoot black powder pistols in competition which requires the use of only one hand. Once you get used to that way of shooting, there is no reason to use two hands. And some to the people I shoot with are really accurate! (I am only average)

...if you use both hands, you give the other person a larger target. I would have to shoot with one arm, with the side of my body facing the target. I can recall shooting the 45 while in the military, using only one hand, with no chastising. And by the way, I have been shooting firearms since I was 11 years old, mostly rifles and shotguns, but enjoy shooting pistols as well. I don't know any southern men who don't shoot. It must be a southern thing, although I suspect it is the same in parts of the west. We love our guns down here, and are suspicious of anyone who think citizens don't have the right to own firearms. It was once said that the gun is the great equalizer. It wouldn't be too far out of context to say that without guns, there could be no equality. Beware of anyone who would take your gun from you, as to end violence. He is one dangerously stupid son of a bitch. Regards, Fedora

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com