George can't win for losing.

[ Reply ] [ Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Rundquist from adsl-63-201-187-189.dsl.lsan03.pacbell.net (63.201.187.189) on Tuesday, May 28, 2002 at 1:53pm :

In Reply to: Re: Then again, perhaps Lucas HAS lost his mind... posted by Rabittooth from spider-mtc-te032.proxy.aol.com (64.12.103.162) on Monday, May 27, 2002 at 10:16pm :

Nothing against Rabbittooth's opinion that the Rancor should have been fixed (I agree), but it perfectly illustrates the fact that George can never make everyone happy. George can leave in some of the "quaint" special effects as a tribute to some great bygone work, and some people don't like it. He can replace some effects with up to date ones, and some people don't like it. I can't understand why so many people on the internet are so obsessed and bitter about this stuff. It's all taken a bit too seriously in my opinion. If you can't enjoy Star Wars and Indiana Jones for what they are, then you're missing the point. None of these movies take themselves seriously, folks. If all of George's decisions are so heart wrenching to some of you, I'd say it's time to break the relationship off and go find something else to do. Cheers

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
: I just wish he had fixed the Rancor scene in Jedi...man oh man that always looked like crap. Probably some of the worst projection stuff I've ever seen.

: -R

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: ( default )
Subject:
URL:
Title:
Optional Image Link ( default )
URL:

This board is powered by the Mr. Fong Device from Cyberarmy.com